Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Main Dealer B Service (advice needed)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red

weekender wrote:
hi yorky, but how do you know that they have changed the filter and oil, i think you need to find another dealer if you have a 13 reg rather than slagging off dealers

try google you Censored

I think the slagging is coming form you Weekender . The thread starts with and I quote. "It was due it's Major Service and MOT. My dash cam shows that the car was in the workshop for 1 hour".

Googles this for an example

http://www.halfordsautocentres.com/advice/...n-mot-take

So where was the time for the oil and diesel filter change ? No slagging, the facts speak for themselves. Rolling Eyes

Having done a 5 year apprenticeship at one of the biggest main dealers in UK guess what I can slag them off looking at what passes as a trained mechanic in 2 years today. In my whole time there I never serviced a single car ! We did not as it was semi skilled work, we were paid to rebuild engine and gearboxes and the like holding the franchise 's from Rolls to Morris Minis.

As for my reg what has that got to do with anything ? my cars do not go near a dealer once out off warranty as the bright boys move on and work for themselves. Oh and I left the trade by the time I was 35 having been on mega money in Saudi for 3 years working for British Aerospace. Much cosier later in life to be in an office getting a gold plated pension Wink FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #322681 1st May 2017 5:06 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12