Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Europe > clear/smoked side repeaters
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

chicken george wrote:
The A3 hiding behind the tank we found at the side of the road between Reims and Verdun. Note the loud red leather seats.Its was a heaven of black as the interior roof-lining was all black. Its a good job the FL2 is good otherwise the A3 would be sorely missed Neutral

Its a pity then that LR didn’t give you the flamboyant choice of a RED interior for your FL2 Question Whistle Laughing 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #21081 28th May 2008 6:03 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Red leather interior Thumbs Up would look good in a black fl2 Thumbs Up At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #21088 28th May 2008 7:14 am
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Matei,
maybe you could look for a place that seels the clear side repeater lenses close to where you are taking your holiday....it would give you something nice to do for a few hours Thumbs Up

Germany likes its tuning, so I am sure you can pick up the lenses in the area, but also you can be certain taht they will be quality and TUV approved as otherwise they wouldn't be allowed for use in Germany.

Post #21090 28th May 2008 7:18 am
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

Gambba wrote:
Matei,
maybe you could look for a place that seels the clear side repeater lenses close to where you are taking your holiday....it would give you something nice to do for a few hours Thumbs Up

Germany likes its tuning, so I am sure you can pick up the lenses in the area, but also you can be certain taht they will be quality and TUV approved as otherwise they wouldn't be allowed for use in Germany.

Thanks Thumbs Up
Will have a look on the net but maybe German/Belgian members can give me an ideea.
Help much appreciated as if I come back with clear/smoked (think I preffer clear) repeaters on the same day I put the styling bumper cover and front/rear lamp protection I could avoid questions from my finance depatment by just saying - dealer bonus. Rolling with laughter
I have a secret debit card (UK card and had opted for a green statement montly report which says that they will not post anything and I can only see the statement over the net and after every 20 month they will plant a tree- did not know green can acctually give you some benefits Laughing ) but still have to justify obvious items.
Laughing
Not so bad acctually Very Happy FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21130 28th May 2008 3:15 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

If I plant a tree can I use your card? Whistle At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #21135 28th May 2008 4:01 pm
Matei

As long as it is to fill up my FL2 with diesel yes but with your prices maybe not.
On second thoughts might buy you a beer in a year or so when I plan a holiday in the UK again.
No definitly will buy you a beer next time I am over on holiday.
Just waiting for my youngster to be old enough and be happy to fly over. Thumbs Up
It might be that untill I over diesel will be more expensive than beer so we will just have a pinte of diesel for our FL2 instead of beer. Thumbs Up

Don't evenknow how to write "pint" correctly. Worrying. have to do something about this. Rolling with laughter FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21137 28th May 2008 4:17 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

any date in mind for your trip over to the UK......

I think we could arrange a meet to be the same time, if we have a full years planning Smile Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #21142 28th May 2008 6:08 pm
Matei

Gambba wrote:
Matei,

Thumbs Up

Got in touch with the LR dealer in Aachen wher I have booked the bumper cover style and front/rae lamp guards fitting and they said they have both the clear and smoked type side repeaters and quoted abt 50 Eur (incl VAT). So I will rather take a pair from them as anything else then Ebay would probably get me at 36 pounds including postage which I would say are abt 44 Eur. I can live with this. Ebay would probably get me another 5 pounds less but this way I can have a good look before I buy and am sure the repeaters will fit and are MOT stamped.
Thanks FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21185 29th May 2008 2:26 pm
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Glad you could find something and as you say at least this way you can actually see/try before you buy.

When you do hold them up against the car to see what they look like take some pictures as a comparison, maybe all 3 (including standard in that) next to each other against the car.

German and Dutch dealers carry a lot more options that are outside of the usual manufacturer’s options range than other dealers in the world don't, such as styling accessories and especially chip tuning!

Maybe you should check about chip tuning whilst you are there Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

Post #21254 30th May 2008 5:15 am
Matei

Gambba wrote:
Glad you could find something and as you say at least this way you can actually see/try before you buy.

When you do hold them up against the car to see what they look like take some pictures as a comparison, maybe all 3 (including standard in that) next to each other against the car.

German and Dutch dealers carry a lot more options that are outside of the usual manufacturer’s options range than other dealers in the world don't, such as styling accessories and especially chip tuning!

Maybe you should check about chip tuning whilst you are there Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

Will have a look at what accessories they have when I will be there and see if they have something we don't know of yet.
I asked them about the Central Console Comfort Kit" and they said that they never saw one and that these kits were not imported in Germany - seems production was cancelled) Thumbs Up FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21265 30th May 2008 8:49 am
yamaha-fan

Germany 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

No Matei, I have bought them through my LR dealer in Dortmund. And the are good!!!

YF

Post #21403 1st Jun 2008 6:09 pm
Matei

yamaha-fan wrote:
No Matei, I have bought them through my LR dealer in Dortmund. And the are good!!!

YF

You are saying that you bought the Comfort kit?
Recently ?
Do you have any photos, part number ?
Thanks Thumbs Up FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #21425 2nd Jun 2008 5:11 am
bjartin

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey
Re: clear/smoked side repeaters

Matei wrote:
How can I get clear/smoked side repeaters not from ebay as they usually do not deliver to Romania or most of othe countries execpt the UK?
I've say smoked would look better with Izmir blue
Thumbs Up

http://www.famousfour.co.uk/new_parts/part...-elec.html LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Sorry, but I have changed to Defender 90 ", and I love my" tractor ".
http://www.youtube.com/bjartin

Post #22962 26th Jun 2008 11:06 am
Allan

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

I have now swapped both sets of side repeaters. Went for smoked on the black car and clear on the silver commercial, both sets look really good. 2009 Grey HSE Auto
Gone;
2006 Black FL2 SE manual
2007 Silver FL2 GS commercial manual.

Post #23061 27th Jun 2008 10:34 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12