« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Roading & Green Laning > HOW GOOD IS THE FL2 - MY EXPERIENCE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Lightwater

Ukraine 2013 Freelander 2 2.0T SE Auto Fuji White

mikehzz wrote:
As long as it is an older reliable one. I don't think Toyota or Nissan really know how to make a common rail diesel that is reliable. They are in love with Landcruisers out here, but they use too much fuel and drive like rubbish, especially places like a shopping mall car park, for my taste. Toyota is living off a reputation that finished 10 years ago. The newer Hilux diesels need new injectors every 100,000kms. The new Landcruiser 200 series has severe oil problems in its v8 diesel requiring complete engine rebuilds in less than 100,000kms. Nissan have stopped making diesel Patrols and opted for a v8 petrol only instead. Do they sell Patrols in the UK? The 3 litre diesel Patrol was called the "grenade" here because it blew up so regularly.

You only have to look at the Australian government recalls http://www.recalls.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/952855 and I would not be buying a Toyota or similar product! Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Acoustic insulation ARB TPMS 3xARB air compressors After cooler Air tank On-board OCD pressure air/water cleaning Additional 50L fuel Carpet in doors ABE 2x1kg Waeco 28L modified fridge Battery 4x26ah Solar 120w Victron MPPT 100/20 DC-DC 18amps 175amp jumper plug Awning 6x255/60R18

Post #245794 21st Dec 2014 1:13 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12