Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Autobox's gear display on instruments (& more)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 10 of 16 <123 ... 91011 ... 141516>
Print this entire topic · 
LabMouse

Russia 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 S Auto Aintree Green

и еще настоятельная рекомендация - пользоваться более свежими версиями диагностики...125 ну очень старая... Rolling Eyes

Post #281328 16th Nov 2015 9:35 am
Rennos

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 S Auto Zermatt Silver

Labmouse, thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

I am using v.125 as I do not have a username / password to use v.139.

My disco3 is 2005MY so v.125 works well. Anyway, I will try to use the as built features of the car when answering to the questions by the SDD workaround, although I think this will get me nowhere as the base audio is not using a MOST network while the telephone module is programmed via the MOST network and the ACM gateway. But you never know Very Happy I will also try to post pictures next time.

I have found a way to bypass the calibration request of the SDD v.125 and so I can program modules with the files included in the v.125.

PS. I have been in St. Petersburg long time ago (back in summer... 1999) and it is a very nice place!

Post #281344 16th Nov 2015 11:24 am
LabMouse

перевод совсем ужасный...с трудом понимаю вас, могу помочь вам с активационными файлами на версию 139.15. пишите емайл, вышлю. все-таки советую установить версию посвежее, и обязательно скинуть настройки магнитолы, если скинуться не захочет- то обновить модуль как положено через хдд (не через softwaredownload), а потом повторить, то что вы хотели сделать...

Translation absolutely awful ... barely I understand you, I can help you with activation files on the version of 139.15. write an email, send. still I advise to install a version fresher, and be sure to throw the radio settings, if the chip is not zahochet- update module as intended through the CDM (not through softwaredownload), and then again, what do you want to do ...

By the way, I'm going on a trip to Europe ('ll come to visit Alex))), including Greece and going to visit, was not even once you are familiar say that is worth a visit))))

Post #281365 16th Nov 2015 2:48 pm
LabMouse

Алекс! у меня кстати к тебе дело есть, не знаю насколько оно тебе выгодно будет, но если согласишься, мне очень поможешь! хочу попросить тебя конвертировать несколько файлов bin в vbf (я так и не научился к сожалению). можешь за это взяться? соответственно у тебя останутся (я думаю тебя они заинтересуют, если конечно их у тебя еще нет))))

Alex! I have a way for you business is, I do not know how it will be beneficial to you, but if you agree, I'll help! I want to ask you to convert multiple files at the bin -> vbf (I did not learn unfortunately). You can undertake it? accordingly you will (I think they are interested in you, unless you have them yet))))

Post #281368 16th Nov 2015 2:54 pm
LabMouse

кстати, всем желающим - в рамках своего путешествия могу абсолютно безвозмездно прошить freelander 2 до 210 лошадиных сил, с отключением клапана EGR, и отключить оба клапана EGR на дискавери 3. поеду через Белорусию, Польшу, Словакию, Венгрию, Румынию (Брашов, Констанца), Греция, Австрия, Чехия, Германия. если есть желающие - пишите, что-нибудь придумаем!)))) Smile

By the way, to everyone - as part of its travel can absolutely free flash freelander 2 (2007-2010) to 210 horsepower, with disconnection of the EGR valve, and turn off both of the EGR valve on the Discovery 3. go through Byelorussia, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania (Brasov, Constanta) Greece, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany. If there are interested - write, think of something!)))) Smile

Post #281371 16th Nov 2015 3:16 pm
Rennos

Labmouse,

if you visit Greece give me a call should you need any assistance. I am based in Athens. I will send you details by PM (provided the sytem allows me to do so)

Post #281386 16th Nov 2015 6:05 pm
RichP

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

I must admit I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and don't think it would be any different with a better translator! Laughing

Post #281395 16th Nov 2015 6:53 pm
LabMouse

Rennos wrote:
Labmouse,

if you visit Greece give me a call should you need any assistance. I am based in Athens. I will send you details by PM (provided the sytem allows me to do so)

OK! thank! Athens is I'm going to visit)) if you do not work with personal messages - write here virazh-bologoe1@ya.ru. Just write in their mother tongue, I'll translate, and then after a double translation is obtained is not clear things)

Post #281427 17th Nov 2015 6:06 am
LabMouse

RichP wrote:
I must admit I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and don't think it would be any different with a better translator! Laughing

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Post #281428 17th Nov 2015 6:07 am
Rennos

Just for sake of good order this is the error I get when trying to program the telephone module using SDD (v.125) workaround

start of programming

Click image to enlarge

the error I get

Click image to enlarge

the telephone module is not shown in normal SDD screen (it is there and in the CCF)

Click image to enlarge

Anybody seen this error before?

Post #281556 18th Nov 2015 8:24 am
LabMouse

попробуй обновить весь блок аудиосистемы через установку нового. я кстати уже потерял нить проблемы, напомни если не сложно, что было, что хотел сделать и что получилось....

Post #281566 18th Nov 2015 9:19 am
Rennos

Just to summarize I am trying to reprogram the telephone module using the SDD workaround described in this post.

The reason I am getting this "invalid VIN" error is because the CCF file comes up as totally blank (e.g VIN is 000000... 00) and thus does not match my car's VIN. (remember I am using SDD v.125 so it must be a problem of v.125)

Time to upgrade to v.139 or later.

Thanks to everybody for your assistance.

Post #281648 19th Nov 2015 7:14 am
Cambo

Australia 2008 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

Alex would these files work on a 2007 FL2 with a manual gearbox?

To take advantage of the temp gauge, inst. speed, batt. volts, clock functions... 2008 Freelander 2 HSE Si6 Black/Black - Hers
2009 Jaguar XKR 4.2 S/C Portfolio
2005 Jaguar XJR 4.2 S/C Black/Cranberry

2005 Jaguar X-Type 3.0L AWD - Gone

Post #284788 19th Dec 2015 10:53 am
alex_pescaru

I have an automatic, so I couldn't try it, but people with manuals have programmed it and it works.
You could try it and if it doesn't work, you could revert to the original any time using SDD.

Post #284837 19th Dec 2015 7:41 pm
Cambo

Australia 2008 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

Thanks Alex, it's not for me, someone else. Your file is already working in my car Smile 2008 Freelander 2 HSE Si6 Black/Black - Hers
2009 Jaguar XKR 4.2 S/C Portfolio
2005 Jaguar XJR 4.2 S/C Black/Cranberry

2005 Jaguar X-Type 3.0L AWD - Gone

Post #284851 19th Dec 2015 9:23 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 10 of 16 <123 ... 91011 ... 141516>