Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Some fun with a scammer.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
Steve D

United Kingdom 
Some fun with a scammer.

You know those scammer emails that you get from time to time. Well, here's one I followed through a while back, strung him along for a while. It's a bit long winded but I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: The pictures I sent didn't come out in this post but they were all ones of Borat - one of them was Borat wearing his 'mankni'! .

From Frank Songo
Asylum Camp
Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire
Telephone,+225 08527052.
Greetings in the name of God.
My name is Frank Songo and my sister Sonia, from Sierra Leone. My father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war ,As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war,
My father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan,Ivory Coast.He was in Buake, a northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoaplantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to takeover the government of the country on the 22nd September, 2002. The death of my father has now made me an orphan and there by exposing me to danger.Before the unfortunate death, My late father had in his personal account with a bank here the sum of $2.500m. As a result of the present in security of lives and property in this country,
I wish request that you assist me use your account in your country to transfer the balance of my father's account. Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for residence inorder for me to continue our education and to invest the fund in a viable business venture.

I and the rest of my family have decieded to give you 10% of the total sum for your kind assistance,while 5% has been marked for any expenses like phone calls,the world is full of bad people please i am not saying you are bad person but consider that this is money and how the money was gotten,it is inheritace and last hope,If this is acceptable to you,Then reply me as soon as you get this message,so that we can discuss further on this matter.
Thanks
Frank Songo.

Dear Frank

I am very interested in your kind offer, please let me know more.

Steve

Steve
Thanks for your email and interest in my proposal, I want to know you very well so that I can submit your name as my fathers business partner in the bank here because it was agreed between my father and the bank that the fund will be transferred into an account overseas for investment although my father did not specified any name but says my business associate which means I can pose any one in claiming the money in the bank.but i have not yet completed my studies in the university, my hope is to complete my studies once I travel out after the money must have been transferred also to an account overseas.

I shall send you all details of the bank the account number, the last statement of account, and in fact an agreement made with my father and the bank. With this document you can easily contact the bank and instruct them on what to do in this regards.

But first I will want to know you better we exchange some vital information and you will even send me a letter of guarantee that you will not seat on the money or claim more than what we agreed on. And you will be sending me also a letter of invitation for me to obtain a visa to come to meet with you probably before the transfer.
However, for the investment I would want to invest part of the money into real estate management, and some other lucrative business venture in your country. Once I am completely trusted you I shall forward to you the bank contact for you to write or call them for claims. I shall be expecting hearing from you.

Regards.
Frank.

Frank
Thank you for your speedy reply. I have several businesses so obtaining a visa should be no problem. What details do you need from me?
Rgds
Steve

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your email. I have attached here my photo and my father photo before he pest way,This all related documents like the agreements made between my father and the bank. There is also a picture of my Sister.

I have also prepared a letter of claim I feel that is good, for you to see and go through it filling the space there with your name and your country. We trust you and we believe that you will not betray us in any way. Although the bank has informed us what we need to do before they can transfer the money into your account as my father’s business partner.They said some approval should be obtained in your name.

Please contact the bank I have included a secret code of the deposit which means once the bank receive a message from you through email or fax they will now accept you as my fathers business partner due to the code in the letter of claim. I will be glad if you do contact the bank and inform me as soon as possible.

THE NAME OF THE BANK :BICICI.
THE CONTACT PERSON IS: MR. BOULABY THEODORE.
THE EMAIL ADDRESSES IS : info@bicici.info OR customerservice@bicici.info
TELEPHONE : +225 20 22 70 52 fax +225 22 42 0904.
DIRECT LINE TO MR. BOULABY THEODORE IS + 225 07 435834.
The accounting officer or the operational manager.

My name is Mr. ........ from ....... I am a partner to your late customer Mr.johnson Songo who has a company’s account with your bank. I am so sorry for not have contacted your bank for claim. It was due to the fact that I had personal problem that was beyond my control, finally I was able to put things back in place.

Now that every thing are in place I and my late partners remaining family Mr,Frank Songo i have decided to have the money transferred into my account for investment in .............. I shall be sending you bank details for the transfer of the money. I send account code here I know its not normal to send through email to avoid other people seeing the code for security reason, but I have to because I can not visit your honorable office due to my tight engagement I would want this money to be transferred as urgent as possible. The account code is: 42XXWQI and the account number is: eBay Item No. 005113700043XOF 35. account name is Mr.Johnson Songo.

So kindly tell me what is required of me and update me when your esteem bank can have the money moved into my account as I will provide the receiving bank details for the transfer to you.

Please take this message with utmost care. Thanks for your concern.

Your name............

I am waiting to hear from you God bless you.Call me with this number,22508527052.

Best regards.

Frank Songo

Dear Frank

Thank you for the speedy reply.

I would like to go ahead with your proposal but I am still not sure what I have to do. Do I print out the letter of claim below and fax it off to your bank? please let me know.
Regards
Steve

p.s.
Can you tell me if your sister in the picture is married or engaged to anyone. If not, and she would like to visit the UK I would very much like to meet her. will that be possible? I could help with the traveling costs and I have accommodation for her as I own several brothels in the UK.

Dear Steve.
Thanks for your email, my sister is not married and she has no boy friend here for now. The letter of claim can be sent through email instead of fax. Is better you do send it through email. Check on letter of claim again if there is some thing you can add up as in making it look more professional please do. I will be expecting hearing from you.
this my number to call me+ 22508527052.
Frank

Dear Frank

I am away on business until Next Monday (I have just opened another business in another part of the country, Dagenham) and cannot access my PC with the letter of claim on it. I will see to it first thing next Monday.

Meanwhile, I would very much like to hear from your Sister – what is her name, how old is she, has she had any other relationships, what positions she enjoys, how tight is she etc? I am very lonely and would like to start a correspondence with her and perhaps see a little more of her.

Would she, with you in attendance, like to be my guest in the UK in the near future? I will arrange all flights, accommodation, meals and entertainment of course at my company’s expense. I didn’t think it was possible to fall in love with someone I have never met but after seeing her picture I fear that is what has happened. I have just finalised my divorce from my wife at great expense and I am looking to settle down again soon.

I can pick up my emails at anytime, I beg of you, please ask your sister to contact me as soon as possible.

Your good friend

Steve

Dear Frank

Please find enclosed a picture of myself taken on holiday last year. Please pass this on to your sister and ask her if she is interested in me (physically).

Steve

Dear.

My sister said that you should send another pics at list two of yours again. For the moment she is interested. Are we discussing sister matter here now? Do you want to marry her? What is your intention? Please explain to us now.

Frank, Sonia

Dear Frank and (Sonia)?

Is your sister’s name really Sonia? If it is, that is truly amazing – my Mother’s name is also Sonia!!!

I would be interested in the possibility of marrying your sister if we were both compatible – I have certain desires and am interested in finding out if she does ‘tradesman’s’ as we call it in the UK. I would also like to know if she has a particularly hairy grumble – a picture would be good. My initial intention would be for a meeting. Would it be possible that we could meet? As I said earlier, I am willing to fly both you and her over here for the road test, so to speak, or I could, at a push visit you in your country.

I am due to go up a treacle mine within the next few hours and I may be untouchable for up to 48 hours after so if you are interested in a visit or have any queries you can contact my man-friday, Tye, to pass on any messages to me and he will relay my replies back to you. He can make any arrangements on my behalf and I have briefed him on our dialogue so far. He can be contacted on: TyeTanus@hotmail.co.uk but please keep this address strictly to yourself - he is stretched to breaking point at the moment.

I include some more pictures as requested – could you send me a couple of Sonia please?

This is me outside one of my office buildings:

This is Me on holiday in Australia:

Me and My Sister – she is heavily into dark chocolate if you get my drift – would you be interested, she is very accommodating – she can serve both of us at the same time!

And finally, Me on holiday in Clacton where I also have property (fun picture – my costume was borrowed from a very fit and tight young boy that accompanied me on my trip).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Your Friend and partner in the UK

Steve

Hello

Thanks for the pictures. I will wait till you come back from you visit some where. I do not want to contact any Friday or your friend.

Regards.
Frank

WHY?

How things with you and your family? WHY you don't reply me again to know the out comes from your side if you have make any contact with the bank?

REPLY SOON

Thanks and God bless.

Frank

Frank

Good Morning.

I have just popped quickly to my office to sign some documents for the new business and I am off to my luxury apartment in Basildon for the weekend. I will deal with your bank next week but I must say that our future dealings are now dependant on my relationship with a woman that you can introduce me to for some adult fun, preferably your sister, Sonia.

I have sent you the pictures you she asked of me (I do hope they gave her a ‘slop on’) but I am still waiting for correspondence from her with the pictures that I asked for. Where are they? My good friends, Betty and Swallocks, are now itching to meet with her. I would dearly like to take you and your sister out for a C-food meal when we meet, if only to see if you can both ‘swallow the oysters’, so to speak!

Now, as a matter of urgency, please ask Sonia to contact me and at least send me some more pictures – a couple of grunt shots would be fine. Perhaps you have other sisters – I have several friends looking for a quick gash crash.

I am waiting, gland in hand, for a reply.

Steve

Dear Steve

Please answer me, the bank here have ask me your bank account number for the transfer of the fund any country that is your mind,

i will like to know if you have make any contact with them? Don't forget that you have not send me your id card.

have a nice day week.

Frank

My Dearest Frank

I have heard from the bank but they need the following documents from me;

The required approval to be obtain are;
1. Affidavit Oath of claim in the High Court of Justice.
2. Fund Ownership certificate from the Ministry of Finance.

How do we do this – I suppose you will need some money to grease a few palms at your end.

If I need to send you some money you will have to contact my admin officer tyetanus@hotmail.co.uk as he deals with all international financial transfer matters for me. Just contact him using his secret code name for me “The rim master” and he will be aware of the nature of our relationship and service you accordingly.

I still cannot believe my good fortune in coming into contact with you – I was halfway through a similar transaction a couple of years ago but unfortunately my partner in Nigeria died suddenly of a heart attack just after I had sent him some arrangement fee money so I suppose it is Gods will that you have contacted me this time.

I must ask again. Have you any women at your end for me? I am getting desperate and will now accept a soft, cleanly shaven man as long as he is of legal age if that is all you can arrange. I prefer to give it but I could take it if I was suitably relaxed and well lubricated and I am quite willing to be filmed while doing so. How about you – are you that way inclined?

Steve

Dear Steve.

Stop now I have got some one else.

Frank. Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto
Evoque SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto
Present: Audi A3 S Line.

Post #217504 20th Feb 2014 7:57 pm
Dave007

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Absolutely priceless :rolllaugh MY2010 TD4 HSE Santorini Black, 19" Alloys, Almond Leather, Lux Pack, Rear Spoiler, Adaptive Xenons

Post #217506 20th Feb 2014 8:11 pm
south wales stu

Wales 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Post #217507 20th Feb 2014 8:13 pm
Nairbr

Australia 2012 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Orkney Grey

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #217534 21st Feb 2014 4:12 am
Gert

South Africa 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 S Auto Alaska White

Brilliant! Rolling with laughter

Post #217535 21st Feb 2014 6:56 am
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #217539 21st Feb 2014 10:03 am
Tradewind 35

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Baltic Blue

Class act Steve D Bow down
Robin

Post #217544 21st Feb 2014 10:40 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
topaz

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Mauritius Blue

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Best laugh in ages Thumbs Up

Post #217547 21st Feb 2014 10:50 am
flycop2000

United Kingdom 2012 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

Brilliant Rolling with laughter

Post #217557 21st Feb 2014 12:52 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

i've read a few of these on various websites, it must be such good fun messing with their little scam artist heads

getting photos from them holding signs with stupid quotes on Laughing

Good read, thanks for sharing Thumbs Up

Post #217559 21st Feb 2014 1:11 pm
Lurcher

United Kingdom 2014 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Orkney Grey

Excellent read Bow down

Post #217563 21st Feb 2014 1:57 pm
amerclarke

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Santorini Black

Made me laugh. Laughing Al C

Post #217579 21st Feb 2014 6:17 pm
MartinP

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Fantastic! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #217604 21st Feb 2014 8:33 pm
Past master

United Kingdom 

Old, but still fun:

Fluffy
Lagos Cat Pound,
Nigeria

Dear Friend,

I am Fluffy, the favourite kitten of the late president of Nigeria. As you know my late master was very very rich man and he left me all his tuna. But, as kitten, I not allowed to have fridge of my own.

My good friend, there are many many fishes and without more fridges tuna go bad. I eat as many as I can but I small kitten and much sick. So I write you, my very good friend, as your name well known in Nigeria as godly person with many fridges.

If you help store my tuna I give you 20% (TWENTY AMERICAN PER CENTS) of each fish - including heads.

Please be writing back soon. Weather hot and there are many bad cats looking with the eyes at my fishes.

Your good friend,

Fluffy

Post #217606 21st Feb 2014 8:46 pm
realspeed

United Kingdom 

Steve, you are so cruel Wink poor man has done his best to get your money from your bank account and all you have done is wanting to " TAKE" his sister, how could you be so mean. I would have asked if both his sisters etc were " available" or all 6 if he had that many. Can't be greedy and ask for 7 as I would have to have one day of rest Rolling with laughter Embarassed Ex 2010 Freelander2 GS-e Diesel manual Silver owner

Post #217612 21st Feb 2014 10:26 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>