Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2009 Freelander 2, XS, Manual, 53,000, Bali Blue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
yorkshiregrit

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Bali Blue
[For Sale] 2009 Freelander 2, XS, Manual, 53,000, Bali Blue

With some regret I am selling the Freelander to buy something cheaper and more economical as we need to economise and save some cash in order to move house in the coming years! Hopefully will then be able to come back to the brand (thinking either a Defender or Disco in a few years time!)

We have found and ordered our replacement car (Passat Estate) but will be a couple of weeks before the Land Rover goes in part ex as I have to wait for my personal reg to be put on retention. Have been made an offer by the dealer trading this in but might be a bargain if anyone is interested?

Car was registered Dec 2009, it is XS Spec with Nav and the TD4-e engine with Stop/Start (lower tax!)
Interior is in good condition and in half leather with black/blue cloth seat centres
The exterior is also in great condition, one small hairline over the drivers rear wing, Bali Blue is also a great colour (imho!)
Car has done just under 53,000 miles and is being used daily so this may increase a little
Car passed its latest MOT in Dec with no advisories and has 11 months MOT
Car has had Full Main dealer service history in my ownership (2 years/30,000 miles) but is missing a stamp for its first service
Car was last serviced in october at 49,000 so is good for at leats 8 months or 11,000 miles
The car has Land Rover extended warranty until April this year (with option to then extend)
Tyres are all in great condition with 8-10mm tread (Yokohama Geolander ATS, M+S Rated)
Swan Neck towbar fitted with dual electrics
Full size spare wheel included.

Currently sitting on an offer from the dealer of just under £14,000 in a swap deal so if anyone here can beat/match that you would be saving a few thousand off the resale price of a car!

Alex

Post #214529 22nd Jan 2014 4:24 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1