« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [SOLD] Rimini Red Freelander 2 SE 2008
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dunkley201

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
[SOLD] Rimini Red Freelander 2 SE 2008

We now have a newer HSE Auto so our much loved 08 SE manual with just under 103,000 miles under its belt needs to go. It is presently on Auto Trader at an asking price of £9,250 (well, you have to start somewhere!) So that must be the asking price here - however a forum member would be welcome to contact me with their view.

It is a standard SE Manual with the usual features including front & rear parking sensors, Alpine stereo with Sat Nav (& discs), bluetooth phone connectivity, heated screen and front seats, part leather in black with blue fabric, panoramic tilt & slide sun roof, auto lights, auto wipers, folding mirrors etc. It also has a fixed tow bar with 13 pin electrics. Familiar forum members will be aware I have towed a 1450kg caravan with it (most recently nearly 3,000 miles around Scandinavia) however, the clutch is still good and will stand any reasonable test. Brakes are good all round with front discs & pads changed at 76k and rears at 90k. Fitted Wranglers all round on 17" alloys with a steel spare. It is taxed until Dec 14 with an MOT until 16 April. However I can put a year's test on it for a forum member. It has a full service history together with records from the previous owner and all my receipts. I am the second owner and have always had it serviced at Duckworths Market Rasen. This car has never let me down, the only non service work was a failed tailgate latch I changed last year. Recently I even replaced the driver seat foam and the (split) vinyl side panel! This is a reluctant sale of what has been (and still is) a good looking reliable motor and I would rather it be sold privately than be lost to wbac or whatever. The car can be seen at my home address (NG13 nr Nottingham) or elsewhere by arrangement.

Bob
Images in my Gallery under "08 SE" 10MY (Sept 09) TD4 HSE Auto in Stornoway Grey (Now Gone)

08 FL2 TD4 SE Manual in Rimini Red (Now Gone)

Post #218935 8th Mar 2014 3:27 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1