Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > In Car Electronics > Strange Bluetooth audio behaviour (MY13)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dmck

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Ipanema Sand
Strange Bluetooth audio behaviour (MY13)

I drove home from work tonight listening to Bluetooth audio via iPhone 4S. When I arrived I switched off audio via button on fascia and then switched off engine. I got out of car, locked car and then audio came back on within the car even though it was locked. Iphone locked and wouldn't accept security code and audio only stopped once I walked outwith Bluetooth range. Has this happened to anyone else? Usually, I just switch car off and audio is off on car and phone. MY13 FL2 SD4 HSE Ipanema Sand, 19" LR sparkle alloys , spoiler, rear camera , LR det. Towbar
Gone:
07-13 MY07 FL2 Td4 SE man. Stornoway G, 19" LR triple sport wheels, LR det. Towbar
05-07 05 FL1 Td4 Sport 5dr. Man. Silver
01-05 51 FL1 Td4 GS 3dr. Man. Gold

Post #191789 18th Jul 2013 10:02 pm
flylr

2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Nope. I stream audio via Bluetooth almost every day. (Coming) 2016 RR Evoque td4 180 HSE Dynamc
(Going) 2013 TD4 GS Auto - Santorini Black with black leather. Cold Climate, UK Lighting & Armrest Packs. Privacy Glass. LR Rubber Mats. Full size spare.
60 000 miles averaging 35mpg

(Gone) 2010 TD4 Manual GS - Stornoway Grey. Sold at 3yrs old & 64k miles. Final average consumption 39.2mpg.

Post #191792 18th Jul 2013 10:17 pm
Boycey

England 2013 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Santorini Black

When you're sitting in the car, but with engine off, you could switch on radio independently via the fascia. The iphone or whatever will connect via BT.

You mention that you switched the audio off via the fascia button. I wonder if you in fact switched it back on (usually you wouldn't switch audio off then switch engine off. You'd usually just switch engine off and radio will automatically shut down)

In such circumstances the radio would still stream the phone until you get out of range. Does the radio start streaming again when you get back in range? Or do you have to unlock the car etc etc?

Just a thought....

Post #191820 19th Jul 2013 11:46 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1