« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Dealer Launch Night
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dingy

United Kingdom 
Dealer Launch Night

Just got back from the launch night for the FL2 at Lakeland Landrover (Coniston, Cumbria) - drinks, nibbles and FL2 nice threesome!!

First time I've seen the car in the flesh and it is a step up in quality and size from my FL1.

Two concerns though, firstly with the drivers seat back to suit my 6' frame, the rear leg room has reduced from 70cm in my FL1 (from rear seat back to front seat back) to only 60 cm in the FL2. Secondly and of less concern the spare now being under the boot floor has left a very high loading height

On show were a silver SE with the body kit, grey HSE (but with metal finisher rather than wood) and two black SE's. Thought the Scuba half leather interior looked good.

Surprised the metallic finisher does not match the lovely chrome finish around the gear lever? I think I'd read in an earlier post that the power fold mirrors only folded when the car is stopped but I confirmed tonight that you can switch them to the folded position on the move (essential for some of the single track roads I travel on)

All in all, test drive will be the final decision maker.

Dave

Post #997 7th Dec 2006 9:48 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1