Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > FS: 08 LR Freel2 TD4 XS (possibly better than HSE!)£12995ono
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
EdSnow

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black
FS: 08 LR Freel2 TD4 XS (possibly better than HSE!)£12995ono

Why is it better than HSE?...well it’s fitted with Xenon (HID) head lights which was an optional extra, plus HSE alloys, and winter pack which means heated front seats, heated washer jets and heated quick clear front screen.
Also has full size spare wheel, land rover rubber floor and boot mats, fixed towbar and dedicated electrics fully programmed in by Land Rover. Mantec Sump and tank guards plus towbar electrics protector(See my gallery for info).

It’s done just short of 72000 miles to date, and has always been fully serviced by Hunters Land Rover in Norwich as I’ve run a service plan from new. I’ve also got an extended Land Rover warranty which is transferable to the new owner and this runs until around March 20th next year.

According to my Glass’s guide certificate it would go on a forecourt for around £14,500 but that doesn’t take account of £500’s worth of Mantec protection or the extended warranty.

It’s just in the Land Rover body shop this week having a scuff repair and full body buff to get it gleaming ready for sale. This includes full refurbishment of all four Alloy wheels.

This vehicle has been maintained with no expense spared. I don’t need to sell her until around mid October as the new car is on a 12 week delivery but if I can reach an agreement on figures with anyone interested then I’ll happily sell early (by early I mean now if thats what you are looking for or something in the middle whichever works for you).

Come and have a look, make me an offer and I’m sure we can reach agreement. I’m at NR180RU if you’re looking to view. Alternatively I’d be prepared to consider a rendezvous. Drop me a note for any further info and to arrange times etc.

Not yet advertised anywhere else. Freel2 exclusive for now. Freelander 2 XS 2.2 TD4 Met Black, with Winter pack, 18" alloys with General Grabber AT2 wellies, MANTEC Sump and Tank Guards

Last edited by EdSnow on 3rd Aug 2012 11:47 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Post #149301 24th Jul 2012 2:55 pm
mole

United Kingdom 

Hi Ed,

What is the spec of the new car you are buying and why are you changing when there must be more life left in a 72K vehicle? mole

Post #149369 25th Jul 2012 6:02 am
EdSnow

mole wrote:
Hi Ed,

What is the spec of the new car you are buying and why are you changing when there must be more life left in a 72K vehicle?

I've not actually ordered it yet. I've got an appointment with Land Rover on Friday to discuss options but most likely look at the disco 4, alternatively I might have to defect to an Audi AllRoad.

I’m quite sure you’re right and that there is plenty of life left in her, I’d like to think she’ll be on the road in 40 years time like some of the series vehicles still are today! She’s part of the family and we don’t really want her to go but my vehicle is part funded by work with a semi proviso that it’s less than 4 years old. I’ve already pushed that by six months because we don’t want to sell her but I’m better to do something now myself before someone else makes the decision for me.

As I said above any offer considered and flexible collection/ viewing times.
Thanks for reading.
Ed Freelander 2 XS 2.2 TD4 Met Black, with Winter pack, 18" alloys with General Grabber AT2 wellies, MANTEC Sump and Tank Guards

Post #149378 25th Jul 2012 8:25 am
EdSnow

Can anyone viewing this thread please provide me with their thoughts on what price they think I should expect to get?

Thanks guys

Ed Freelander 2 XS 2.2 TD4 Met Black, with Winter pack, 18" alloys with General Grabber AT2 wellies, MANTEC Sump and Tank Guards

Post #149469 26th Jul 2012 11:09 am
EdSnow

Poster now in the windows advertising it at £12995 (this is excluding the mantec protection which I guess I'll need to sell seperatly)

PS LED sidelight upgrade to match the Zenon headlights. Freelander 2 XS 2.2 TD4 Met Black, with Winter pack, 18" alloys with General Grabber AT2 wellies, MANTEC Sump and Tank Guards

Post #149739 29th Jul 2012 8:30 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1