« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Recommendation - Forza West - SE Wales
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
hackett

2010 Freelander 2 TD4 Sport Manual Lago Grey
Recommendation - Forza West - SE Wales

I just wanted to put out a recommendation for FORZA WEST in Chepstow, near the Old Severn Bridge.

Lets start by saying he's a BMW speciality but Over the years Stuart has looked after my z3 very well. Recently my sister decided to go the Z route and I helped her find a 'bargain in need of TLC" Leading up to the purchase St

uart at Forza was happy to cross check other Z'ds that we had found and advise to avoid or otherwise as appropriate. So.. sister has Z, into Forza and a 3 phase improvement plan is generated - nice....

Now then - Stuart is also a bit of an expert on TVR, RR, Bentley and Landrover. My wife has a FL2 for work and absolutely relies on it day in day out.. We're spoilt in our area. Stratstone - AVOID AT ALL COSTS TH White (AVOID), JV LIke - OK - MJ Fews - GOOd ,,, but we decided to let Stuart have a bash at the FL for its 50,000 odd service...

Wow - good job, GREAT PRICE...

SO...we had no hesitation today to return it to him with a 'whine' - wheel bearing? Haldex (Don't go there!), diff?

Nope - un-even tyre wear - well known on FL2 (thanks to this forum!)

Just picked the car up - nicely cleaned all checked out, test driven... And the price for all of this? £0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to cap it all.... my wife - who is blonde, but FAR from stupid, and a MAJOR customer service fan thinks Stuart is the best thing since someone called La-boot-in (or something - the make shoes)

I'm not quick to recommend - I usually get bitten on the backside... in this case - I'll go with my gut reaction.

http://www.forzawest.com/

Post #147782 5th Jul 2012 7:01 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1