« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale; Tambora Flame 07 Td4 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame
For Sale; Tambora Flame 07 Td4 HSE

My 110XS Utility is coming on the 1st March, so the FL2 has to go - to the dealer as a trade in, unless someone wants to get their hands on what must be the cheapest Freelander 2 HSE around. Why cheap - Because I have done nearly 108,000 extremely reliable comfortable miles in it. It has a full main dealer service history with all upgrades etc done as necessary. It has had a new rear diff about 5 months ago and I can honestly say that it is running as well as it ever has.
The only negatives I can think of are a small parking "ding" in the drivers door, just by the handle, and a need for new tyres (18" of course) very shortly (I currently have it on winter tyres on 16" rims, which would also be available if you wanted them). Of course the HSE is fully loaded with all the extras + I have carpet and rubber mats and a load liner and a full size alloy spare.
I have priced it at trade, less a chunk for the worn out tyres, and I`d rather it went to someone from here, than let the dealer make money out of it.
It would have to go in the next 7 days or so, to let me sort out funds for the 110, so - Any takers?
The car can be seen in Lancashire, and commutes the length of the M65 every day, so viewing available anywhere in that area.
Why am I changing? Because I can get the VAT back on the 110 and the BIK (tax I have to pay for having the car) is a lot less than the FL2.
Price; £10,000. plus £400 if you wanted the wintrac 4 extremes as well
Please form an orderly queue here! Smile Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #133136 22nd Feb 2012 5:57 pm
landy19840

Israel 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

Sorry off topic ear.... Are you getting the new 2.2 defender?

Post #133156 22nd Feb 2012 8:14 pm
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

Yes, with the particulate filter, but with the type of use I have (long runs on A roads and motorways) I am hoping it won`t be a problem.
The 2.2 reports I`ve seen so far have all been ok. Question
And in Aintree Green - a colour I haven`t seen in the flesh yet Confused Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #133172 22nd Feb 2012 9:44 pm
julytourist

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Rimini Red

Sounds a good buy for someone at that price....good luck with the sale! If you do end up with part exchange please let us know what you got..... JT Upgraded to an ex demo, 7 mth old, Rimini Red/Ebony Napoli Auto HSE on 28th Jan 2011, added roof rails, mudflaps and side strips.
Gone - A great 57 Plate, Auto SE, Bought Feb 2009, Roof Rails and Mudflaps added on purchase. Blue colour, anything but drug dealer black.....

Post #133200 23rd Feb 2012 2:06 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1