Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Events > December Off Road Days in West Yorkshire - FL2 friendly!!
(2) 18 spaces left. 
(0) 20 spaces left. 
(0) 25 spaces left. 
User Registered Confirmed
avtur18th Nov 2007 11:07 pm
carlfraz26th Nov 2007 1:37 pm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Print this entire topic · 
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 
December Off Road Days in West Yorkshire - FL2 friendly!!

Just to keep you all posted, there are 2 more off-road days coming up at Tong in West Yorks. Those that have been know it is an amazing site, those that haven't you really should come Thumbs Up

www.parkwood4x4.co.uk

Events are Sunday 9th Dec and Sunday 30th Dec.

I will be there for both as usual and will post details on how to register etc shortly.

There are a few guys from DISCO3 already signed up.

Post #9681 8th Nov 2007 9:10 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

Come on, last time there were a good few FL2's at the event, go on you know you want to!!

Post #10025 15th Nov 2007 12:04 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Come on guys I've been and it was a great great Thumbs Up Thumbs Up day. I can seriously say you will enjoy. If we get some takers I will go again...sorry!! that was meant to encourage you, not put you off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
OK OK I will bring the wife if it helps Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Kids can go too, there were plenty in the back of cars all had Very Happy faces as they were bounced around Laughing Laughing

Are you up for it again Avtur?? and Mrs Avtur?????

RPJ you can play the leader again....on your own Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter , and QZX can come with us this time

Post #10128 16th Nov 2007 2:34 pm
mburton2

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Is it me being daft, or is there no "how to find us" on the Parkwood website??...

Just trying to work out how long it would take for me to get there... '57 FL2 GS
Sumatra Blk, Tints, Winterpack, Dodgylooking TowBar, roof rails, Front & Rear LED Indicators, Clear Side repeaters(Led), LED Rear Position/Brake lights, Additional Power-point in the boot & Brighter luggage Illumination fitted

Post #10145 16th Nov 2007 7:12 pm
carlfraz

Just put in leeds on ypour sat nav its about 10 mins from the M1....come on guys, each day you hold back fuel goes up an extra penny a litre!!! £35 quid ish for the day plus fuel to get there and back, from Bedford call it a £100 for the day and you have fun in your motor put faces to names and generally have a right larf!!

Dig deep..come on npinks, shar, GS69, uk Dave 69 (Def is exempt due to distance) commit to the cause, c Censored n or not you are blood brothers..get your arses up there....NOW SIGN UP!!!!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #10178 17th Nov 2007 12:10 am
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

Postcode is BD4 0RR, Jn 27 M62. Thumbs Up

Post #10195 17th Nov 2007 9:03 am
4eveRed

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Zermatt Silver

Count me in. I have a neighbour with a fully-kitted out Defender, can he come?

What are the costs, btw?

Post #10197 17th Nov 2007 9:28 am
mburton2

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Hmmm...3 3/4 hr/315 mls..away acouring to theaa.co.uk, makes for a long day.....Sad '57 FL2 GS
Sumatra Blk, Tints, Winterpack, Dodgylooking TowBar, roof rails, Front & Rear LED Indicators, Clear Side repeaters(Led), LED Rear Position/Brake lights, Additional Power-point in the boot & Brighter luggage Illumination fitted

Post #10199 17th Nov 2007 9:34 am
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

4eveRed wrote:
Count me in. I have a neighbour with a fully-kitted out Defender, can he come?

What are the costs, btw?

Sure, it's an open day. Will post details as soon as I have them but expect cost to be around £35 for the day. It's an amazing site, something for all types of 4x4.

Post #10200 17th Nov 2007 10:01 am
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

Quote:
uk Dave 69
Shocked

Hmmmm...............is there a spy in the camp Question Question or have I changed position and nobody told me Embarassed ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #10201 17th Nov 2007 10:34 am
avtur

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

carlfraz wrote:
Come on guys I've been and it was a great great Thumbs Up Thumbs Up day. I can seriously say you will enjoy. If we get some takers I will go again...sorry!! that was meant to encourage you, not put you off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
OK OK I will bring the wife if it helps Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Kids can go too, there were plenty in the back of cars all had Very Happy faces as they were bounced around Laughing Laughing

Are you up for it again Avtur?? and Mrs Avtur?????

RPJ you can play the leader again....on your own Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter , and QZX can come with us this time

Yep !!! Just had a word with Mrs Avtur we'll be there !!!

Post #10208 17th Nov 2007 12:49 pm
carlfraz

Sorry Dave104, not sure if the mix up was due to GS69, or the mention of the wife and your kind vote on the picky Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter No spies honest Whistle Embarassed

Good on yer Avtur and Mrs Avtur Thumbs Up , mburton2 I know its a bit of a trek ole son but it is great, honest, not only because you meet the others but the course is excellent, you dont have to do the deep dodgy stuff, my motor is a HSE FL2 and I had not had it a month...injuries couple of scratches on an alloy and my cill pipes got scratched on the underside...Avtur and I did exactly the same route, he had no cill pipes and he never ground the bottom of his bodywork...ask him. So suffer the journey its an excuse to stay in the carfor a whole day Thumbs Up you can always do say 4 or 5 hors with us then leave if you dont want it to be too long a day....you will enjoy....trust me!! Thumbs Up

Well done 4eveRed Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Come on GS69 not like you to go quiet OLD MAN Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter There was 4 FL2's there last time we at least need to double that...cotefarmboy did a FANTASTIC job of organising this for us and CY did the name labels for us. This is well run and managed and no one does more than they are capable of....well....there is always someone......RPJ Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter but avtur and I decided well in advance we would not follow where he went. Sheep Sheep Sheep Sheep

So far then Avtur, me and 4eveRed...thats poor chaps, thats really poor Big Cry Big Cry Evil or Very Mad there are 500 on this friggin forum...get your wheels muddy!!!!

Post #10266 18th Nov 2007 10:37 pm
Goldstone69

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Tonga Green

Sorry for the deafening silence carl have now new batteries in hearing aid Very Happy the 9th is a no go was considering the 30th but have the entire family staying at ours over the festive period ...what fun bah humbug Sad Could try sneaking away but fear the cost would be too high .... Shocked Wink Embarassed say no more Whistle

Post #10289 19th Nov 2007 10:49 am
4eveRed

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Zermatt Silver

Carlfraz,

Is there some way to email members of the forum to alert them of an event? Maybe to those who are local to the event even, as I know there are a large number of overseas members.

Unless a member visits the forum, they're not necessarily going to know that there's an event on!

My tuppence worth anyway.

4eveRed

Post #10293 19th Nov 2007 11:41 am
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

4eveRed wrote:
Carlfraz,

Is there some way to email members of the forum to alert them of an event? Maybe to those who are local to the event even, as I know there are a large number of overseas members.

Unless a member visits the forum, they're not necessarily going to know that there's an event on!

My tuppence worth anyway.

4eveRed

Surely the whole point of this forum is that it acts as a message board??? If they aren't interested in logging on and reading posts then they are pretty unlikely to want to get involved. Just my opinion of course Smile

Post #10325 19th Nov 2007 6:46 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>