Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > My FL2 Will Be Traded By 30th Nov - Offers Considered!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
My FL2 Will Be Traded By 30th Nov - Offers Considered!!

Couldn't think of the best title for this thread but simply is that my Freelander 2 HSE is being traded into a dealer by the end of the Month, either the late afternoon on the 29th or 30th November as the tax runs out then.
I have been offered £22,450 from the dealer & they know that may be without the side steps as I may have someone interested in those.
My car was advertised in another thread on here at a higher price obviously.
Anyway if anyone wants to buy this FL2 from me at an offer between £22,500 & £23,000 please PM me for details.

The deal must be done by the end of this month due to road tax though if the prospective buyer can't complete quite that soon & has to run briefly into December so long as a deposit is payed then I will put 6 Months tax on the car which will also save the new owner the hastle of sorting it afterwards though this would be at the buyers end expence as in added to the price of the car.
However if I get above £22,900 I will include the tax. I think that is fair.

After an initial period in the early ownership of owning the FL2 I disliked it I have grown to like it a lot & will be sad to part with it but I need to to give a few months good credit history if I am to get a new car in March so it is a common sence sale so to speak plus the values are rising currently, this is proved by me being offered more for it now than in very early September so I need to strike while the iron is hot! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #121076 21st Nov 2011 11:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
dunroof

Mileage, date of registration, extras included please.

Post #121089 22nd Nov 2011 6:25 am
Junior

England 
Re: My FL2 Will Be Traded By 30th Nov - Offers Considered!!

The Valeter wrote:
a few months good credit history

I was under the impression the best way to enhance your credit rating was to manage your existing credit responsibly and make payments on time?

Post #121139 22nd Nov 2011 4:25 pm
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
The Valeter wrote:

I was under the impression the best way to enhance your credit rating was to manage your existing credit responsibly and make payments on time?

For your information they are & I do. Totally irrelevant reply to the thread. Obviously you are unaware that if you settle a debt/finance agreement early it goes in your favour as it is marked full payment settled early! Therefore enhances any credit history Thumbs Up (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Last edited by The Valeter on 22nd Nov 2011 9:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #121165 22nd Nov 2011 9:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
The Valeter

dunroof wrote:
Mileage, date of registration, extras included please.

Mileage is at today 16,830. Date of registration is 29th November 2009.

All fitted options will be left on with only the likely exception of the side steps.

Factory options are :-
Privacy Glass.
Metallic Paint (obviously).

Dealer Fit Options :-
Roof Rails.
Front & Rear Bumper Bodykit Extensions.
Colour Coded Exterior Door Handles.
Front "A" Frame Bumper Styling Cover.
Front Light Gaurds (& they work as a pheasant flew into the lamp at 30MPH & the gaurd saved it from getting broken lol).
Front Driving Lamp Kit - With colour coded bezzels (Surrounds).
19" Diamond Turned Landrover Alloys.
Chrome Door Mirror Covers.
Chrome Fender (Front Wing) Vents.
2011 Model Year Rear Brake Light.
Side Steps (Possibly).
Landrover Wood Dash Finisher Kit.

Interior is virtually as it would be new.
Engine Bay is virtually spotless.
The underside of the wheelarches are washed when the bodywork is done. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Last edited by The Valeter on 22nd Nov 2011 10:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #121168 22nd Nov 2011 9:22 pm
Junior

England 

The Valeter wrote:
Junior wrote:
The Valeter wrote:

For your information they are & I do. Totally irrelevant reply to the thread. Obviously you are unaware that if you settle a debt/finance agreement early it goes in your favour as it is marked full payment settled early! Therefore enhances any credit history Thumbs Up

You are being a bit touchy on that one I wasn't suggesting you don't manage your payments responsibly, I merely was under the impression that having credit and managing that credit was better for your credit rating than not having any credit at all, your credit record being an on going thing.
Clearing the HP balance wont have any relevance on your record come march. I think you are confusing the fact that if you dont use all the credit available to you i.e having unused/available credit on a credit card is a good sign but once the HP is paid of that line of credit will no longer be relevant because it is no longer available to you and was basically it was secured on the vehicle.
Financial istitutions don't like you paying your agreements early as it means loss of revenue for them which is why most of them operate early redemption penalties.
However I wouldn't know I always save up and only buy stuff I can afford Thumbs Up

Last edited by Junior on 22nd Nov 2011 10:24 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #121170 22nd Nov 2011 10:01 pm
The Valeter

Yes that is corect that if you have no credit it can be as bad as having a poor history but the FL2 loan would show up on Experian for some years to come & when the next search is done they can see it down as settled which will bode well. Obviously there are ongoing things loke mobile phone, mortgage etc so they can use them for regular facts & figures. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #121171 22nd Nov 2011 10:09 pm
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

This post is a guy offering a car for sale.

Is there any remote chance that this post could remain "on topic" Question
I don't think we want to see a repeat of what's been happening lately. Thumbs Up ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #121172 22nd Nov 2011 10:12 pm
Junior

England 

Dave,
From what I understand 'What happened lately' was exasperated by people stirring it up and sticking thier trunk in, The guys post regarding his car for sale still reamains at the top of this page, as a side issue me and him are having a discussion on another subject contained in that post Thumbs Up

Post #121174 22nd Nov 2011 10:22 pm
The Valeter

If anyone is interested in this, given timescales & that it takes time in using the PM/Email then I can be contacted on 07944 975693. I am not bothered about putting phone number up as it's a business line & advertised anyway. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #121175 22nd Nov 2011 10:31 pm
pcheaven

United Kingdom 

The Valeter wrote:
Couldn't think of the best title for this thread but simply is that my Freelander 2 HSE is being traded into a dealer by the end of the Month, either the late afternoon on the 29th or 30th November as the tax runs out then.
I have been offered £22,450 from the dealer & they know that may be without the side steps as I may have someone interested in those.
Anyway if anyone wants to buy this FL2 from me at an offer between £22,500 & £23,000 please PM me for details.

The deal must be done by the end of this month due to road tax though if the prospective buyer can't complete quite that soon & has to run briefly into December so long as a deposit is payed then I will put 6 Months tax on the car which will also save the new owner the hastle of sorting it afterwards though this would be at the buyers end expence as in added to the price of the car.

After an initial period in the early ownership of owning the FL2 I disliked it I have grown to like it a lot & will be sad to part with it but I need to to give a few months good credit history if I am to get a new car in March so it is a common sence sale so to speak plus the values are rising currently, this is proved by me being offered more for it now than in very early September so I need to strike while the iron is hot!

If only I had the cash - this car is fantastic

Which stealer is it going to - I will have to pop along and see if they will take my FL2 in part ex..
Assuming they havnt bumped the price up too much.

goodluck with the sale. 

Post #121213 23rd Nov 2011 10:40 am
The Valeter

pcheaven wrote:
The Valeter wrote:

After an initial period in the early ownership of owning the FL2 I disliked it I have grown to like it a lot & will be sad to part with it but I need to to give a few months good credit history if I am to get a new car in March so it is a common sence sale so to speak plus the values are rising currently, this is proved by me being offered more for it now than in very early September so I need to strike while the iron is hot!

If only I had the cash - this car is fantastic

Which stealer is it going to - I will have to pop along and see if they will take my FL2 in part ex..
Assuming they havnt bumped the price up too much.

goodluck with the sale.

Barretts In Canterbury,

Just a thought as it is the time to sell why not pop along there in yours & see what they will give you to simply buy it only? OK it won't be £13,999 but it may not be as bad as you think & it is instant!! Then you get mine somewhat cheaper too!! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #121269 23rd Nov 2011 8:05 pm
The Valeter

2 Days left lol. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #121621 27th Nov 2011 5:55 pm
The Valeter

Well sadly this time tomorrow I will be FL2 less & today whilst being out in it (attending a funeral) I really felt that I don't want it to go but the decision is made.

If there is anyone on here that wants this at the 11th hour I will take a deposit to stop it going tomorrow teatime if that helps. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #121791 28th Nov 2011 10:40 pm
bathers

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e HSE Manual Santorini Black

Hope you enjoy your Evoque when it arrives. Sounds like someone will get a gem when they buy your freely.

Post #121796 29th Nov 2011 12:11 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>