Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > The Trump is on the rampage!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
RogB

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Santorini Black

remember it only too well..... eating and drinking drills, urination and defecation drills, decontamination drills, calling out name rank and number all while coughing my lungs ups with my eyes and throat burning from the CS tablets effects.

so yes, easy to replicate with no long term damage to health but the initial visual effect would be very disturbing to some.

Post #347261 12th Apr 2018 11:36 am
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red

I rest my case M'Lord. FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #347263 12th Apr 2018 11:40 am
JulesK

Wales 2014 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Firenze Red

One part of report I found strange this time was it looked to me the SAME video that was shown a few years ago and I say this because when we watched the one from a few years back my missus said that a little boy on there looked like her nephew (he is Welsh and safe and well in Wales), Now when it was on the TV Tuesday night the same child was there.
Coincidence.Fake news or a very unlucky child to be gassed in one part of Syria then gassed again in another part.

I don't have any answers but this is being played out not to defeat Putin or Assad but is an attempt by USA to get at Iran IMO. If it wasn't so bad it'd be funny.

🐑
Freelander 2 HSE auto 2014 ( Florrie ) ..... Try again.
Freelander 2 GS 2012...... Gone.

Post #347264 12th Apr 2018 11:42 am
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

So it begins.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/us-uk-launc...a-11329796 LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #347408 14th Apr 2018 7:49 am
carlsson

Scotland 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
Impeach

Can you impeach a president when their country is at war ? 2007 hse auto

Post #347409 14th Apr 2018 7:54 am
dorsetfreelander

United Kingdom 2014 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Loire Blue

Astronomers are coming around to the view that the reason that we haven't found extraterrestrial life is that civilizations develop the means to destroy themselves so that as soon as they develop advanced technology some idiot will do something stupid with it. In fact the Astronomer Royal, Sir Martin Rees has written a book called "Our Final Century".
40 years ago as a research chemist I had the knowledge and capability to make all sorts of nasties but now you can get recipes and know how for making explosives and poisons off the internet and have a go yourself (some terrorists have even blown themselves up at home doing it). What worries me is when terrorists get access to gene editing technology and release biological weapons. 3 x FL1 2 manual + 1 auto
5 x FL2 4 manual + 1 auto
Now Discovery Sport P250 MHEV SE

Post #347415 14th Apr 2018 9:01 am
JulesK

Wales 2014 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Firenze Red

Just a matter of time Crying or Very sad If it wasn't so bad it'd be funny.

🐑
Freelander 2 HSE auto 2014 ( Florrie ) ..... Try again.
Freelander 2 GS 2012...... Gone.

Post #347423 14th Apr 2018 11:22 am
Jimboland

England 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Yorky Bob wrote:
Of course exposing those kids to chlorine gas is much more heinous than the high explosives

So to train me to be sharp in getting into a gas attack mode years ago I was taken into a gas room where CS gas was let free.

CS gas training was just a bit of a doddle - until the order to take off your gas mask was given.

J

Post #347524 16th Apr 2018 8:49 am
dorsetfreelander

United Kingdom 2014 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Loire Blue

Fundamentally it all went wrong after the fall of the Soviet Union. The west should have embraced Russia and got it onside, now Russia feels that with the expansion of the EU and loss of influence over its former "empire" Putin has the ammunition to blame the west for everything that goes wrong. It always amazes me that despite being the largest country on the planet the population is only about twice that of the UK and the GDP is a lot less than ours. 3 x FL1 2 manual + 1 auto
5 x FL2 4 manual + 1 auto
Now Discovery Sport P250 MHEV SE

Post #347531 16th Apr 2018 9:38 am
Yorky Bob

Looks like my recent idea of going by train from Moscow to Vladivostok is looking a bit flaky. Rolling Eyes FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #347533 16th Apr 2018 9:59 am
Lightwater

Ukraine 2013 Freelander 2 2.0T SE Auto Fuji White

Russia's GDP is within a few dollars of us! Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Acoustic insulation ARB TPMS 3xARB air compressors After cooler Air tank On-board OCD pressure air/water cleaning Additional 50L fuel Carpet in doors ABE 2x1kg Waeco 28L modified fridge Battery 4x26ah Solar 120w Victron MPPT 100/20 DC-DC 18amps 175amp jumper plug Awning 6x255/60R18

Post #347553 16th Apr 2018 12:10 pm
alex_pescaru

For ones that have the patience to watch and digest....

Post #347686 17th Apr 2018 5:29 pm
Yorky Bob

Watched and listened most fully.

Those that have voted only ever one way in the UK will view it as they see fit but the BBC do themselves no favours when they ask any eminent politician a series of questions and are not prepared to allow them to answer. My own recent view of the BBC is its now more state controlled than ever. and we are in a very dangerous place.

Those with mega money are running scared of social media as it is now able to inform us what the truth really is and I need to load my fridge with another bottle of champagne to be opened the day Murdoch dies. FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #347696 17th Apr 2018 7:26 pm
Yorky Bob

Lifted

A commentator - a certain Aubrey Bailey - recently wrote an incisive reply to an article in the UK newspaper The Daily Mail, entitled "Clear as Mud". The piece below is based on his original comment, but I expanded it to make the Mid East situation not only as clear as mud, but as paradoxical as quantum mechanics. To make sense of the Middle East is the equivalent of braiding fog, or erecting a tower made of egg yolks.
Are you confused by what is going on in the Middle-East? Let's try to explain.
For a decade we supported Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein by providing him with weapons of mass destruction, during which time he was using them to slaughter his own people. Then when Iraq was no threat to anyone except the expansion of al Qaeda's influence, we invaded that country and overthrew its government - which had nothing to do with 9/11 - and allow Islamist extremists, the sworn enemy of Saddam's Baathist regime, to gain a foothold in Iraq and eventually create ISIS.
Now, we support the Iraqi government in its fight against ISIS. We don’t like ISIS but ISIS is supported by Saudi Arabia whom we do like. In fact we like Saudi Arabia so much that evidence linking top Saudi officials and royalty with the 9/11 attacks was redacted by President Bush and remains classified to this day.
We really liked the progenitors of Islamic fundamentalism in Afghanistan in the 1980s, by supplying them with $billions in weapons, equipment and funds to defeat the Soviet Union which was so dysfunctional it couldn't even feed its own population, let alone wage war against the West. In fact we liked the Afghan Mujahadeen so much that President Reagan invited their top militant hardliners to the White House where they were regaled as the Mid Eastern freedom fighting equivalent of the US Founding Fathers. Then when the Soviets got kicked out, we were now shy of an enemy, so with the wave of a magic wand - "Araba-cad-araba" -our friend became our enemy. Pooouuff!
We don’t like President Assad in Syria. We support the fight against him, but not ISIS, which is also fighting against him, as have al Qaeda in Syria, and just as in Libya, with covert US support. In fact, we never liked Col. Gadhafi of Libya at all (barring a certain Rep. Peter King (R, NY) who brokered deals with him to supply the Provisional IRA terrorist group with weapons and explosives). We hated Gadhafi so much that we and NATO allied with al Qaeda rebels to depose the Libya government causing Libya to embrace Islamic fundamentalism, which we are allegedly fighting against.
We don’t like Iran, but the Iranian government supports the Iraqi government against ISIS. So, some of our friends support our enemies and some of our enemies are our friends, and some of our enemies are fighting our other enemies, whom we don’t want to lose, but we don’t our enemies who are fighting our enemies to win.
“If the people we want to defeat are defeated, they might be replaced by people we like even less. And, all this was started by us invading a country to drive out terrorists who weren’t actually there until we went in to drive them out – do you understand now?”
And I haven't even gotten started on Israel, Palestine, Hezbollah, opium from Afghanistan, oil from the Caspian, the Taliban, and our old CIA buddy-boy Osama bin Laden, and 9/11.
Oh wait... do we have a Eureka moment maybe? - Perhaps this is all because we're supplying all sides with weapons and bombs (except the Palestinians of course, whom we hate by default), enabling our parasitic military-security-prison-surveillance industrial complex to provide healthy bottom lines and quarterly statements courtesy of hundreds of Billions of dollars in taxpayer funded corporate welfare. Defense (offense?) contracts means jobs in many congressional districts, and jobs means re-election. ( Censored whores, the lot of 'em).
To try to clear up any confusion, just apply the perennial solution: "Follow The Money". FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #347698 17th Apr 2018 7:37 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Outstanding Yorky Bob Thumbs Up Enjoyed reading that.

The old adage: Money is the root of all evil Twisted Evil LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #347752 18th Apr 2018 8:29 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12