Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > In Car Electronics > Sat Nav discs for 2017?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
T4

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Tambora Flame

BasketBoy wrote:
After some frustrating sat nav episodes in my 2007 HSE (bizarre route choices -it seems to have an obsession about driving through Winchester...) and what is these days a clunky interface, I reduced my satnav stress levels buying a Garmin Nuvi!

Regular map updates, live traffic updates etc, and BT that can actually communicate with my phone. Thumbs Up

I stuck in a disc (DVD 2) I purchased from Senitech Satellite Technology off the interweb this morning. It was the, so it seems, normal sub £30.

I haven't used it in anger yet but it seems to work and certainly includes the A120 Stanstead road which was missing on my 2007 original disc.

The whole Sat Nav thing has me sitting on my hands currently as I am thinking that swapping out the original Sat Nav for a 7" Android based touch screen system. This seems to be the way forward as it offers a great deal more functionality.

I had though of taking out the radio and replacing that (two screens how cool?) but it looks like it could be an absolute can of worms getting everything to work again. Swapping out the Sat Nav looks to be a much safer/easier/cheaper option.

Post #344139 5th Mar 2018 8:25 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123