Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > virgin media Q's
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
npinks

United Kingdom 

we have just gone to a VM enabled town, so hey is some good discounts to be had, i would save more moving my TV from sky too, but i like what i have, 2 boxes, one that can be used in the caravan when away, which i woudn't get with VM

There is a local lass who works for VM and she has offered some good deals so just waiting on what sjhe can offer, compared to on the phone

With a house of kids watching You Tube, XBoxing, Me and my 4K streaming i think 200mbps will be just what i need Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #332231 2nd Oct 2017 3:07 pm
richardk

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 GS Auto Aintree Green

You get VM TV anywhere app for your phone etc to use in your caravan?? Assuming the site has wifi.

Don't forget that once you join up to VM and you recommend anyone else to join you get £50 off your bill for each and every time you recommend a new customer.

Post #332239 2nd Oct 2017 4:36 pm
RogB

England 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Santorini Black

VM employees have a friends and family discount they can offer. My brother was getting XL TV, L phone and XL internet for £50 p/m (should have been around 80-85 IIRC)

Mine was XL everything for £12 p/m while I worked for them Very Happy

it was so funny when the Sky sales guy guaranteed he could beat my current VM subscription........ and then I told him what I was paying Rolling with laughter

Post #332282 3rd Oct 2017 8:17 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

pulled the trigger on BT and moved to VM, just got to wait for connection now Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #333067 11th Oct 2017 4:12 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

wish the virgin mobile was as described

i asked if they had visual voice mail and was told they did, she every pretended to pick up her phone and tell me she could see a list of voice messages

as i get a few message to answer phone, i can pick the one to listen too, leave the chaff till later, now i have to listen to each and every one to get the message, 20 seconds it took to listen to one message, delete and move on to the next

20secs doesn't sound a lot, but when busy i could have 10 message that adds up to a lot of wasted time Evil or Very Mad Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #333511 19th Oct 2017 6:45 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12