« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > Delphi DS150E Diagnostic Scanner
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Walenut

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Lago Grey
Delphi DS150E Diagnostic Scanner

A mate of mine has recently brought the above diagnostic scanner. Don't know much about diagnostic equipment but scanned the Freelander (2010) & cleared some outstanding fault codes & found out what one or two other ones are.

All good, I want to add tow bar electrics to the car & just wondered if I can use this scanner to turn on the module? If anyone has any experience with the unit & can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. Thumbs Up

Post #332664 6th Oct 2017 9:47 pm
Walenut

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Lago Grey

Just an update on towing electric's activation as I've had my OEM LR towing module turned on today. The Delphi unit can't do it & apparently the later Autologic diagnostic units can't turn on the module anymore either, you need to find someone with the older version.

For info for anyone looking into this a 2010 XS needed a download from Autologic to the ECU before the diagnostic unit could turn it on. Prior to this there was no functioning of the trailer lights/indicators at all like there has been on some models.

Possibly because of rear parking sensors that need isolating? I don't know but once the map was down loaded and the unit switched on everything worked including the dash warning lamp. £30 at the local indy. Thumbs Up

Post #334676 7th Nov 2017 2:09 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1