« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Freelander 2 hdc fault and no start
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Schoonerzero

England 
Freelander 2 hdc fault and no start

Hi so are frustration and I need ability to find the answer, and a new key and a new docking station at a New battery I am at a loss.

I know thread has been covered however the answers seem to have been PM to people.

Are there any HDc/ no start fault gurus out there who can shed some new light on the issue

Big Cry

Post #329218 15th Aug 2017 5:19 pm
Houston

I'm fairly new around here but I believe I'm right in saying that adding an additional earth strap addresses this issue.

If you have a search for earth strap it should provide some more info and if I am barking up the wrong tree I'm sure some longer established members will be along with some words of wisdom.

Post #329226 15th Aug 2017 8:11 pm
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red
Re: Freelander 2 hdc fault and no start

Schoonerzero wrote:
Hi so are frustration and I need ability to find the answer, and a new key and a new docking station at a New battery I am at a loss.

I know thread has been covered however the answers seem to have been PM to people.

Are there any HDc/ no start fault gurus out there who can shed some new light on the issue

Big Cry

Are you on the local Cider ? Read what you have written as it is far from making sense.

Suggest you give far more details like year, miles auto or not Is it a car you have just purchased, history of fault etc etc etc. and yes a new extra earth strap and reading more via search is going to help as not many would get a PM for a open info request.

The Lord helps those that help themselves and God help anyone helping themselves to anything I own. Whistle FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #329235 15th Aug 2017 10:42 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1