Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > LAND ROVER FREELANDER 2 HEADLAMP GUARD
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red

I wonder if he can roll a car wing, where I served my time (5 year apprentice then) I watched a guy make one but that was nearly 50 years ago and Harry was no spring chicken. Bow down FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #322254 25th Apr 2017 1:26 pm
rogerk9

United Kingdom 

Couldn't roll a ball I don't expect Thumbs Up Fair play though he is handy, he's sprayed the HST bumper grills and the inner parts of the light pods, bumper now down with the wrappers, taking the freely down tomorrow morning for 8 to get them to fit it on, then back to my sons to pick up the DRL's as he has to primer it for wrapping,back to wrappers, then all that's left is getting it wired up. Black vents gone on today too, I must say they do suit the car far better than chrome. Very Happy

Post #322262 25th Apr 2017 3:12 pm
Northcroft

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Zermatt Silver

your car is a beast,roger, best one ive seen , love the colour

Post #322281 25th Apr 2017 7:17 pm
rogerk9

United Kingdom 

Thanks for that, I'm more than happy with the colour I have to say, I think once the HST bumper is fitted (now Thursday), it's gonna look nicer again, especially when I get my boy to fit the light guards. Did you see the pm I sent you regarding the guards, cheapest I've seen.

Post #322284 25th Apr 2017 7:36 pm
Northcroft

yes they win by a few pounds, cheapest by far Thumbs Up Bow down Rolling with laughter can't afford them after all, I am retired and skint and after browsing this forum, clearly a pauper, I have read so many items where people either have 2 cars, or have investments ( what are they) . . . . . even saw someone who upgraded his Freelander 2 as the mileage was getting high at about 60,000. . . . eh??? Big Cry
I got my HSE with HST body kit in December for £5200 it has 157,000 on the clock, I wonder if their is a Freelander pauper site for people with 10 year old models and little money Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Hoping for a few years out of it yet . . . . . but any forum is not the best thing to read as so many faults occur that you never ever come across any never want to Whistle

Post #322288 25th Apr 2017 7:54 pm
rogerk9

United Kingdom 

Rolling with laughter l what colour is your car? We need to win the lottery, then we can join the Range Rover forum Big Cry

Post #322292 25th Apr 2017 8:03 pm
Northcroft

my colour is as shown on my avator Rolling with laughter Zermatt silver, its a beauty, full service history if that counts for anything, leather like new, previous owner a rich business woman who lives in a grand house . . . knocked her down (not up) from £5895 to £5200 as it needed the belt doing and the alloys, as you will know, very comfy ride (the car not the previous owner Rolling with laughter )

Post #322293 25th Apr 2017 8:07 pm
Yorky Bob

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Firenze Red

Northcroft secret is to marry a rich woman. Whistle Especially after the first Censored cleans you out and then Censored off leaving you with the kids Crying or Very sad

Enjoy your motor as health is far more important than having a new car every 10 minutes. FL2 MY10 TD4 GS traded in at 2 years
FL2 MY13 TD4 GS Current

Post #322294 25th Apr 2017 8:11 pm
rogerk9

United Kingdom 

Northcroft wrote:
my colour is as shown on my avator Rolling with laughter Zermatt silver, its a beauty, full service history if that counts for anything, leather like new, previous owner a rich business woman who lives in a grand house . . . knocked her down (not up) from £5895 to £5200 as it needed the belt doing and the alloys, as you will know, very comfy ride (the car not the previous owner Rolling with laughter )

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Leather seats is what I want in a few months, can't beat a bit of leather, be great if it came with a rich woman!!

Post #322296 25th Apr 2017 8:15 pm
Northcroft

haven't even got the good health . . . . . . Laughing

Post #322297 25th Apr 2017 8:15 pm
rogerk9

United Kingdom 

Yorky Bob wrote:
Northcroft secret is to marry a rich woman. Whistle Especially after the first Censored cleans you out and then Censored off leaving you with the kids Crying or Very sad

Enjoy your motor as health is far more important than having a new car every 10 minutes.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #322298 25th Apr 2017 8:16 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12