Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Spotted > Was there ever a Freelander 2 Sport?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
nicam

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

Freelander 2 Sport was a limited edition and the text below is from a press pack of the time. The sport logo was stitched into the headrests: fairly sure it wasn`t ever badged as a "sport";

◾A unique addition to the Freelander 2 range with dynamic exterior and interior styling.
◾Available in three distinct exterior colours - Fuji White, Santorini black and for the first time Firenze Red.
◾Two interior design themes with striking contrast ebony and ivory or ebony and pimento colourways.
◾Available with a high-performance and efficient 190PS diesel engine -with six speed automatic gearbox - delivering 0-60mph in 8.7 seconds and CO2 emissions of 185g/km
◾On sale from early 2011 with prices starting at £33,945
◾Only 500 vehicles will be available in the UK

Gaydon, Warwickshire, 2 December 2010 - Land Rover today launches the new Freelander 2 SD4 Sport Limited Edition at the Bologna Motor Show.

This Limited Edition brings together the space and practicality of the Freelander 2, with a refreshed interior and exterior design to create a sportier more overt sense of style.

The exterior has been given a striking renewal, with a sophisticated black finish to the grille and the side vents, a new body styling pack which offers cleaner profiling to the front corners, and a choice of three exterior colourways in either Fuji White, Santorini Black or the all-new Firenze Red. A rear spoiler also features, together with 19" Shadow Chrome alloy wheels, body coloured door handles and mirror caps, and privacy glass to further emphasise the dynamic look of this premium limited edition. Front and rear parking sensors will be available as standard. Don`t drive faster than your angel can fly!

Post #279192 23rd Oct 2015 2:19 pm
pporocki

Poland 2014 Freelander 2 2.0T HSE Auto Santorini Black

There were in the Poland too.
It was 2011 too MY2011 TD4 S Manual
MY2014 Si4 HSE Auto

Post #281665 19th Nov 2015 11:21 am
RealBeale

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 i6 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

Just come back from Minehead where there was a 09 plate with the Sport badge. Looked to be just an HST at first glance, until I saw the tailgate Sport badge. Couldn't get a pic though. I wonder whether it may have been badged as Sport by the dealer who sold it , or actually part of the 500 Ltd Edition Sport model. Although it looked like a standard HST, there was something different about it that I couldn't put my finger on.

Post #307161 19th Sep 2016 11:40 am
Lightwater

Ukraine 2013 Freelander 2 2.0T SE Auto Fuji White

It the one with a petrol engine! Procrastination, mankind's greatest labour saving device!

Acoustic insulation ARB TPMS 3xARB air compressors After cooler Air tank On-board OCD pressure air/water cleaning Additional 50L fuel Carpet in doors ABE 2x1kg Waeco 28L modified fridge Battery 4x26ah Solar 120w Victron MPPT 100/20 DC-DC 18amps 175amp jumper plug Awning 6x255/60R18

Post #309321 20th Oct 2016 1:06 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12