Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > EU Referendum
How will you vote on membership of the EU?
Stay in
32%
 32%  [41]
Leave
64%
 64%  [83]
I'm not voting
0%
 0%  [1]
I'd rather not say
0%
 0%  [0]
I really do not care either way
2%
 2%  [3]
Total Votes: 128

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 12 of 16 <123 ... 111213 141516>
Print this entire topic · 
choccymonster

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

Yes - I saw that the above text is doing the rounds on Facebook and various other social media. Not sure who wrote it?

My money is still on:-

1) General election within the next 12 months
2) Jeremy Corbyn winning (not entirely confident on this one now given the last 24 hours, but I'll stick to my guns!!)
3) A second Scottish independence referendum within 2 years, which will result in Scotland leaving the UK in an attempt to join the EU independently.

Post #301454 26th Jun 2016 11:41 pm
Purplemadboy

Scotland 2014 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Firenze Red

I'll give the first one , labour have no chance as the SNP now have a strangle hold on Scotland .. The PM (whoever it is) has to give the OK for another neverendum , I don't think that will happen .. SNP will bitch more but who gives a Censored Do it now ! Your a long time dead !!

Post #301455 26th Jun 2016 11:44 pm
MartynB

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Zermatt Silver

choccymonster wrote:
Yes - I saw that the above text is doing the rounds on Facebook and various other social media. Not sure who wrote it?

My money is still on:-

1) General election within the next 12 months
2) Jeremy Corbyn winning (not entirely confident on this one now given the last 24 hours, but I'll stick to my guns!!)
3) A second Scottish independence referendum within 2 years, which will result in Scotland leaving the UK in an attempt to join the EU independently.

1) yes , the Tories will call an election while Corbyn is still there ,
2) not a hope in hell, he is unelectable, and a lot of his working class England vote have realised the party ( as defined by Corbyn ) does not listen to them , Labour need Dan Jarvis, but they won't put him up for the next election, as they can't risk him having 5 years in the wilderness.
3) They won't get that within 2 years, the priority of any government Labour or Tory will be trying to extricate itself from the Censored hand it has just been dealt. That will more than 2 years. Thumbs Up 2009 GS Auto Zermatt Silver - Sold June 21 after 10 years of ownership

2016 Subaru Outback SE 2.0 diesel SE Premium Lineartronic Sold 2024 after 8 years and 80k miles . Best Car I ever owned !

2023 Toyota Hilux invincible X 2.8 Auto .

Post #301456 27th Jun 2016 12:16 am
Steve D

United Kingdom 

Well, we're out now and that's that, so....

......  Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto
Evoque SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto
Present: Audi A3 S Line.

Post #301460 27th Jun 2016 6:29 am
Mikey

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Baltic Blue

Purplemadboy wrote:
Do you know what annoys me about this whole thing? Because the people who voted to leave outnumbered the people to remain, then the remain people are asking for a second referendum. How can that possibly happen in a democracy? And where would it end? Just because they didn't get the result they wanted, the toys are out the pram. So does that mean in every referendum we all have a few goes till we get the result that the minority want? It's ridiculous!!! We should all accept that's what the voting resulted in and try and move forward and make this a better country to live.

I take it you have not read the stories about those Censored who voted to leave, and then had to Google what the EU is...

And let's not forget those who voted to be on the "winning" side, so their votes counted

Like it or not #Indyref2 is coming

Post #301461 27th Jun 2016 7:17 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Purplemadboy

I'll put money on it , if indy2 comes there will be civil unrest. Do it now ! Your a long time dead !!

Post #301462 27th Jun 2016 7:29 am
Purplemadboy

Do it now ! Your a long time dead !!

Post #301463 27th Jun 2016 7:39 am
choccymonster

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

MartynB wrote:

1) yes , the Tories will call an election while Corbyn is still there ,
2) not a hope in hell, he is unelectable, and a lot of his working class England vote have realised the party ( as defined by Corbyn ) does not listen to them , Labour need Dan Jarvis, but they won't put him up for the next election, as they can't risk him having 5 years in the wilderness.
3) They won't get that within 2 years, the priority of any government Labour or Tory will be trying to extricate itself from the Censored hand it has just been dealt. That will more than 2 years. Thumbs Up

1) We're agreed on.
2) I agree that the man is a lunatic and it would be disastrous for the UK if he were elected. I'm basing my prediction simply on the concept that the last few days proves the UK population is insane, and would appear to vote for whoever has the stubbliest chin.
3) I'm not so sure - Mrs Sturgeon could force the issue based on her support for a hung parliament resulting from the forthcoming General Election.

Post #301470 27th Jun 2016 9:49 am
Mikey

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Baltic Blue

Purplemadboy wrote:

FORMER SNP minister Whistle

Anyway: http://www.scotsman.com/news/poll-puts-sup...-1-4163338

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26...oll-finds/

Post #301480 27th Jun 2016 11:37 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
tenet

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey

Not only do they need Westminster to agree but they have a huge hole in their finances amounting to £15billion. This is currently covered by the UK but we're they to leave and oil revenues stay at about current levels the electorate would not sanction a massive hike in taxes and/or severe austerity measures to cover the shortfall. Furthermore do the Scots really want to be tied to the Euro as for sure they couldn't continue with sterling if the left. Misplaced sabre rattling to appease those that want independance. It ain't going to happen MY 09 GS manual in Lago Grey, Wood Co arm rest and side bumper strips - now sold.

MY 15 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey with colour coded Bumper Door Mouldings

Post #301481 27th Jun 2016 12:04 pm
heyho

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

Quite simple really

(1) Let Queen Liz go off into retirement to Balmoral and become the new Queen of Scotland once they have their independence. Then skip Charlie and get a young monarchy to run a new vibrant country. Note that we must ensure the English border continues into the North Sea past the coast of Berwick on Tweed and up North to John O Gauts to ensure we keep the oils and gas (and some cod)

(2) Use the M25 as a physical barrier and let London become its own country (a bit like Monaco or the Vatican). Then they can stay in Europe.

(3) Make sure we have a new hat so we can go cap in hand to all those countries we have persecuted for centuries under the name of colonialism and beg for trade with them

You see its easy really. And that from one of those thick northern types who clearly wants Johnny foreigner kicked out. Yeah label us all the same Censored Censored

p.s. I actually voted out for one reason - I'd rather have the f**k wits in Westminster screw us up than those in Brussels.

Post #301483 27th Jun 2016 12:40 pm
Steve D

United Kingdom 

Hold up, hold up. Havering is within the M25 and we had a 69.66% majority to leave so we'd want independence from that London lot! Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto
Evoque SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto
Present: Audi A3 S Line.

Post #301486 27th Jun 2016 1:42 pm
heyho

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

Ok Stevie D, maybe we could have the M25 rerouted for you. Trouble is it will take 25 years to decide who does the tarmac. Johnny foreigner if the London lot have their way or us northern lot enticing the Irish by instigating another potato famine. The rest of England will be too busy conquering India and the likes again. Must dig out a copy of Zulu

Post #301487 27th Jun 2016 1:47 pm
Purplemadboy

Mikey wrote:
Purplemadboy wrote:

FORMER SNP minister Whistle

Anyway: http://www.scotsman.com/news/poll-puts-sup...-1-4163338

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26...oll-finds/

Let me think who I believe , someone that knows the rules , former SNP 2IC , or a couple of newspapers that will print any old Censored ? Do it now ! Your a long time dead !!

Post #301496 27th Jun 2016 3:14 pm
rjc1944

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

I'm getting worried - with Cameron and Osborne still there we have absolutely no chance of a speedy resolution. They'll go as slowly as they can and use every excuse to present arguments against doing anything. Tories need a change of leadership NOW, not in six month's time! Ours - 2008 Stornoway Grey HSE Auto
Tricia's - 2006 Royal Blue Beetle Cabriolet Auto
Mine - 2014 Vespa GTS 300 Super Sport Matt Black
Ours - 2007 White Bailey Pageant Champagne

Post #301500 27th Jun 2016 4:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 12 of 16 <123 ... 111213 141516>