Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Australia & New Zealand > Official Land Rover Experience, now in Australia
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
djwhyte

Australia 2007 Freelander 2 i6 SE Auto Tambora Flame
Official Land Rover Experience, now in Australia

http://www.landrover-experience.com.au

Got a free one hour (ish) drive at Mt Cotton training centre today. I was booked in for the FL2, but that was quite popular and running behind schedule so ended up in an Evoque.

The Evoque is very nice, but you feel low. I was happy to return to the more upright seating of my car. The Evoque is a very capable car though (and the instructor indicated that since they share the same drive-train the FL2 can go anywhere the Evoque can and then a little more with the higher ride height).

The experience folks are official Land Rover. A couple have been trained in the UK then sent out here to setup the show and train some other employees. They intend to offer the whole shebang, full day experiences, day/weekend safaris, etc. The lady instructor we had knew plenty about operating the car we were driving and spoke with plenty of knowledge on the rest of the range too.

We received the free coffee and scones while we waited and walked away with a couple of free baseball caps and key-rings. Not bad for nothing. And none of the pushy selling that I was expecting to receive.

Also bumped into forum member rin03 too. 1st time FL2 owner. 2007 SE i6 in Tambora Flame.

Post #230433 2nd Aug 2014 8:14 am
LR NUT

Scotland 2014 Freelander 2 TD4_e Dynamic Manual Fuji White

Sounds like you had fun Very Happy I've not booked mine yet will wait for winter and hopefully we will have some snow! They don't give us baseball caps or key rings over here well not at my Land Rover Experience Centre so well done on the freebies MY14 Kahn Converted Dynamic - Fuji White Ebony/Pimento Interior
MY15 Xenon Headlight Conversion

MY17 RRS SVR - Estoril Blue Cirrus/Ebony 🪣💺’s

Post #230435 2nd Aug 2014 8:35 am
rin03

Australia 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 S Manual Santorini Black

Was a great day it was interesting that they took you through a 600mm creek crossing. I made sure we drove the freelander so my wife got to push her ability and not worry about damaging our car.

Again nice to meet you guys we should arrange a Brisbane Freelander meetup

Post #230467 2nd Aug 2014 11:10 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1